Artificial Intelligence with Python:
The use of artificial intelligence has been increasing day by day. Over the last half-century, it is growing with advancements in information technology. Therefore, the demand for artificial intelligence is at its peak. So if you want to learn about artificial intelligence with python, you are at the right place. Here, I am going to discuss the concepts of artificial intelligence with python.
What Is AI?
First of all John McCarthy defined the term Artificial intelligence in 1956. He defined AI as:
“The science and engineering of making intelligent machines.”
So, in other words, we can say that artificial intelligence is the science of making machines thinkable and take decisions like humans.
Anyhow, AI has been able to develop and accomplish such machines that can think like human Robots. Therefore, these machines are being used in health, marketing, business, and analytics.
Let’s discuss some important types of artificial intelligence with python.
Why Artificial Intelligence is best?
Many people want to know “which programming language is suitable for AI?” So, Python is one of the best programming languages for most complex technologies such as AI, machine learning, and deep learning.
Why has Artificial Intelligence with Python gained so much popularity?
There is a number of reasons for the popularity of python in these fields. So, I have explained some of them.
- Less Code: Artificial intelligence needs tons of algorithms to implement. Python is one of them which don’t need a coding algorithm. Therefore, python is best to make things easier. It provides a “check as code” methodology to reduce the code testing burden.
- Prebuilt Libraries: Python provides hundreds of built-in libraries that include machine learning and deep learning algorithms. So, it is very simple to install or run any algorithm on data set with a single command. NumPy, Keras, Tensorflow, and Pytorch are examples of pre-built libraries.
- Ease of learning: Python is a very simple and easy language. It uses a simple syntax to implement various complex processes.
- Platform Independent: Python is versatile. You can use it on multiple platforms like Windows, macOS, Linux, Unix, and so on. PyInstaller is used to transfer code from one platform to another to avoid dependency issues.
- Massive Community Support: A lot of people use python because it is very helpful for coding errors. However, it has multiple communities, groups, and forums where people post their problems to get solutions from experts.
Demand For AI
Artificial intelligence emerged in the 1950s. Since the 1950s its growth is increasing rapidly. It has very high potential. Now the question is; why AI has gained so much importance? Why everyone is using artificial intelligence?
There are some reasons for the popularity of artificial intelligence.
Computing power: Artificial intelligence requires a lot of computing power. Therefore, the building of AI models includes the powerful computation and use of the neural network. It has been possible due to the invention of the GPU system. We can perform a high level of computations and complex algorithms.
Data Generation: The second reason is data generation. For the last few years, we are generating too much data. This data needs to be analyzed by ML and deep neural networks.
Effective Algorithms: There are many algorithms that have been successfully managed in the past few decades. These algorithms have been developed to build the art of algorithms.
Broad Investment: When big tech giants such as Facebook, Netflix, and Tesla started to use AI, it gained more popularity. Therefore, the demand for AI has increased.
The potential of Artificial intelligence with python is exponential. It is also accelerating the pace of the economy. So, this is the best time to get information and knowledge about Artificial intelligence.
Types of Artificial Intelligence
There are three types of AI.
Artificial Narrow Intelligence
This is also known as weak AI. The reason is, Artificial Narrow Intelligence is used for only specific tasks. The existing system of artificial intelligence actually operates as weak AI. An example of narrow intelligence is Alexa. It is workable in a limited range of functions. Alexa has no genuine intelligence or self-awareness.
Therefore, Google search engine, self-driving cars, Sophia, etc fall in the category of weak AI.
Artificial General Intelligence
Artificial General Intelligence is known as strong AI includes those machines which have the ability to perform high-level intellectual tasks. These tasks are at the level of human beings.
However, you know that machines have no ability to work like humans. Anyhow, they have well-designed processing units. These processing units can perform high-level computations but are not able to think about reasoning.
Many experts are in doubt about the possibility of AGI, and many others think that whether it is desirable.
According to Stephen Hawking,
“Strong AI would take off on its own, and re-design itself at an ever-increasing rate. Humans, who are limited by slow biological evolution, couldn’t compete and would be superseded.”
Artificial Super Intelligence
Artificial super intelligence is a term that refers to the capability of computers to surpass humans.
Currently, it looks hypothetical situation. As we see in movies and science fiction books where machines have the ability to beat humans in working. However, the experts and masterminds like Elon Musk believe that ASI will work in 2040.